3 must-do things in Nha Trang
Vinpearl Land is the ultimate must-visit tourist attraction in Nha Trang. Located on the Hon Tre (Bamboo Island) with the everlasting blue beach, Vinpearl Land is known as a “tropical paradise on Earth”. In addition to high-end hotels, magnificent gardens, ideal swimming pools, this place also attracts tourists with its adventurous games, aquarium and 4D cinemas. When visiting Vinpearl Land, don’t miss out on these activities:
- Challenge yourself with adventurous games like the rollercoaster, 3-ways merry-go-round and mountain slide.
- Indoor games: bumping cars, 4D cinemas, bull rides, horse races, boxing, yelling competition, arcade games,...
- Gliding games: Kamikaze, Black Hole, Boomerang glides with a freefall start
- Amphitheatre with the first show at 7pm daily. At Vinpearl Land, Amphitheatre is a combination of water, sound, lights and lazer rays, creating an experience not only futuristic in technology but also rich in artistic taste.
- And lastly, to take in all of Nha Trang’s breathtaking beauty, you can enjoy a cable car ride at night, see the lights from the city and the fishing boats amidst the silver sea.
PONAGAR TOWER & MINERAL MUD BATH
Ponagar Tower is considered the symbol of Nha Trang. It is one of the grandest Cham complex in the Central Coast region of Vietnam. Located at the North of Nha Trang, only 2km from the city center, Ponagar Tower comprises of 4 towers, 2 temples, the biggest tower of which is dedicated to the Ponagar Goddess (in Cham language means Mother of the Land).
Ponagar Tower is opened for sightseeing from 6:00 am to 5:30 pm. After your sightseeing tour, you can enjoy a mineral mud bath at the nearby Ponagar Tower Mud Bath Center, with therapies that are beneficial to health:
Mineral Mud Therapy: has healing benefits for sickness and maladies like athritis, goutte, coxalgy,...
Mineral Water Therapy: the water at the centre is Clorua Natri Silic water, taken from 100m underground, completely safe for health and can be used to treat outer skin problems.
Experience the therapies and enjoy a newer and healthier you!
NHA TRANG INSTITUTE OF OCEANOGRAPHY
The Institute enjoys a beautiful and peaceful location at number 1, Cau Da (Rock Bridge), 6km from the city center. Established in 1923, at present, the Institute boasts more than 20,000 exhibits belonging to 4,000 aquatic creatures, displayed and looked after with great care. What’s more, at the Institute, you can marvel at the bone frame of the gigantic whale at nearly 26m wide, 3m high with 48 vertebrae. This is definitely a must-visit site for families with young children and youths who loves the animal world.
Group Booking? Inquiry?
We love to hear from you! Drop us an message, then we will in touch!